We design to create liveABLE, visitABLE, workABLE, FUNctional, and enjoyABLE spaces for now and in your future.
It is through my experiences whether living with a hearing impairment throughout life, working with patients from pediatrics to adults as a clinician or with family members who are aging or living with a disability, or building a dream home that has given me first-hand knowledge of functional designs. I understand the need for purposeful designs to live safely, independently, and function at home, work, and in social and play settings but yet blending in all the above for visually striking and appealing spaces to enjoy. I primarily focus on client-centered designs, creating accessible or functional spaces with an attractive and personal flair, applying the foundations of universal design in crafting spaces to be enjoyed by ALL users. It is my passion for serving others and experiences that operates as the blueprint to creating thoughtful and meaningful spaces.
- Clinical Research
- Adult Rehabilitation
- Pediatrics (orthopedics, congenital and neurological disorders, autism, etc.)
- Community volunteering (Tri My Best Adaptive Triathlon, Rebuilding Together, Camp Independence, a summer sports camp for children with cerebral palsy)
- American Occupational Therapy Association
- Home Modification Occupational Therapy Alliance
- St. Louis Universal Design Coalition
Education / Licenses
- Licensed Occupational Therapist (OTR/L)
- Doctorate Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- BA Communications
- University of Southern California: Executive Certificate in Home Modification (ECHM)
- University of Buffalo School of Architecture and Planning, Center for Inclusive Design: Universal Design courses